Monday, September 20, 2010

Chui Han's birthday Celebration @ Old Town, Sungai Long

I know the title is a little long. I just wanna give the accurate information. I have no idea why I must do so. So yeah, try to get used to it :) hehe.

I'm trying to finish this post before 12a.m. Chui Han's birthday is today. I guess I can't finish it before 12 because it's already 11.43p.m now :( Hope I can finish it as well :)
Our head, Yap Weng Yan planned and asked us to go OLD TOWN, Sungai Long at 7p.m. I went there with Qiao En and XinYun around 8p.m. We thought we were late, but then everyone was late. Not only us. :P hahaha. I just took a few pictures. All of it was my cam-whore picture :) More photos I guess is with Chui Han's new camera :) She cried when she saw the camera. Yap Weng Yan told her we bought a Watch as her birthday present and she believes. Chui Han always believes everyone. It's true :) hahaha.

Let's the pictures do the talks,

Chui Han and Me :) After crying :D 

Ah Lau and Me :)

Xin Yun, Ah Lau, Winnie

She looks pale. Actually she is fair! I envy :(




Qiao En and Qi Qi


Aijorrr. Blur :(

So-called Group Photo
ChuiHan was on the phone. mm bei minn :P hahaha


All of them went to mamak and I went home with Qiao En and XinYun. I wanted to go mamak but then was having stomachache :( Is going to sleeep now and Is not feeling good because have to wake up earlier tomorrow. Once I wake up every morning I will say the same thing that is " Wtf, school again :( " Arghhhh.

Er, will update more and more tomorrow :) Stay Tuned :) Good news, I found what I need :D I'm so happpppy :)
Once again, Happy belated birthday to Wai Seng and Chui Han :)
GOOOOOOOOD NIGHTTTT :) Sweeeet Dreamss :D



For more posts,
人比人比, 比死人。
- 比较,自会让自己更辛苦。 做不到比别人好,怪的是自己。
  不比, 坐回自己,什么都好:)

No comments:

Post a Comment