Thursday, September 16, 2010

Something memoriable

Now I only know that my brother is still saving my pictures. I meant, those historical photos of me and my friends. I won't show those pictures of me and my friends lah. I afraid that I'll get into troubles :D  Ah kiew, you know which picture lahh.

Seriously, it's me. I have no idea why I have double eye lid in this picture. Oh, I used to stick those which can helps in making double eye lids. aijor. I tak faham what im writing lah. Ignore Ignore ! hahaha


Chubby cheek :D This ar. when I was 14 years old which mean form 2 :D 
Look so young right? I'm still young lah ! 

I remember, ah tung, ah kiew and me were inside a fitting room.
ah tung was trying her new swim wear :) 
Ini adalah picture form 2 juga :)


Notice anything? Three of us used to be in long hair :D
but now, three of us already short. I meant, hair :P haha
14th february 2008 (valentine's day ) 


That was how I tied my hair to school when I was form 3 :D
so leng lui :P 

Can you see ah tung's pinky top? hahah.
yahh, it's me :P hahaha


Actually I love to post something like this. I know all of you might not be interested to read this kind of updates. It's very boring, saya tau, saya faham :). I didn't go anywhere today. I stay at home and sleep :) hahaha. :D I don't know what to do except sitting infront of monitor. :'( My laziness is killing me. I hate you. :'( .


No comments:

Post a Comment