Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy First Year's Annivesary to US :)

This is the super overdue post! I just got the pictures from Aaron's phone. At least I update right? hahaha

20th of May 2010,

  Last year of today, was the day which we started our relationship. Today is his 18th Birthday and is our First Year's Anniversary! Happy Belated 1st Year Anniversary! I know, it's really late to wish here :P
After school, he came and fetched me to have our lunch at Papa John, Jusco Mahkota Cheras :) While on the way to Jusco, he did something romantic to me. You guess? Don't think too much lah ! He gave the presents he bought to me. :) And he made a card ! Can't believe that at first.

Let the pictures do the talks. I don't know what to write :( 

I look so fugly with my school's look !


21st of May 2010,

I went to Qiao En's house to make Muffins and celebrate his belated birthday! He didn't know about it because it was a surprise party for him :) Thanks to Lau Qiao En. She did help me a lot and a lot. We went to get the ingredient by bus at Mahkota Cheras then quikly went home by bus again ! Thanks a lot Ah Lau ! Thanks to Lau Hui Er fetching me to Aaron's house! :D


He was sweating ! LOL


22th of May 2010,

  We decided to go Jogoya for the celebration because we can eat a lot! Before Jogoya, we did survey for our couple wallet and purse :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment