Saturday, September 25, 2010

I love mooncake!

I love Mooncake Festival so much. It's such a meaningful day to me. When we were young, I meant when we were children, we used to play masak-masak. We used candle instead of cooking oil, leaves instead of the vegetables we always eat. I miss the time actually. Now, all of us don't like to play this kind of game. Seriously, if there's a chance, I would like to play it again. 


22nd of September 2010

I attended tuition classes that day. I went home earlier ( around 7 p.m. ) because I thought all of them were waiting for me for the reunion dinner. Mana tau, when I arrived home, there was only my brother and adam ( my cousin) were eating in the dining room. L.O.L

After my so called reunion dinner, I went out and play lantern with my brother, mom and adam :) No masak-masak  for me :( btw, it was still very fun playing lantern :) 

Here's the pictures, and let the pictures do the talks :) 


We lighted up all the lantern that we had as well :)
love it soo much <3

Romeo wanted to take picture too :P hahaha
Ohya. Now I only know that its full name is Forever Romance Romeo


Mom, Adam and Romeo. Mommy was taking picture because she wants to show my sister the lanterns.
Yeah, my sister is coming back from China tomorrow ! :P

Oh I think you can't see it. Erm, the lanterns were hanging on the treee !
Me me me, I did it ! so clever :P

Mimi and her lantern :P hahaha.
Oh, Its full name is Lee Mimi. wth, just joking kay. hahaha


My turn :P
Winnie and her lantern ! :P
P/s : I look over-ed tan ! 

I will be very excited when I see this happen ! 
Burnt lantern ! so gan jeong :P



Otak-Otak from Muar instead of Mooncake!
I love mooncake! but then I didn't take any picture for my greentea mooncake :P

I have no idea since when they become sooo friend LOL

Vodka Lime, made by winnie! ME !

He is a clubbing kaki, so he can drink :)



This ar, not a clubbing kaki, so his hands & legs & face was soooo red !
He drunk !



Finally, I update one posts among all of the posts that I promised to update. OMG
About yesterday night, I would like to apologize to Yik Herng that I didn't attend his party. Before Yik Herng's party, I had a party which organized for 2 weeks at Green Acre with Fei Bong. We played until very late :( I'm sorry. I tried to call some of you and tell you I couldn't attend, I swear :( So sorry :(

Oh yeah, Congratulation to TUNG WAI YEE, our going-to-famous-blogger-friend ! :) gong hei lei ar ! :D


For more posts,
*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment