Monday, November 1, 2010

I wanna tell something

I thought that I ... ... 
  • will be very free
  • can update my blog as well
  • have fun with ma friends
  • can sleep like nobody's business
                                                            ... ... during this holiday 

All of my plans which planned so hard before holiday have ruined up with a JOB! Unexpected I could find a job. I won't tell where I am working at although I had told every of my friends even my English teacher. I won't tell here : P It's my very first job. My holiday's plan will delay to December and enjoy with my first salary 


P/s : I feel it's so weird when I said salary, boss, off day and working for no reasons! 
P/s : I scare the manager will give me a call to cancel my job just because I'm still underage! :( Pray hard it won't happen to me okay?




: '' Testing 1,2,3''


'' About this blog, I think the editing is already done. 
I don't know it whether consider nice to you 
but I like it so much. 
I will set a chatbox on my sidebar 
and do some decorate! 
Stay tuned and keeep smiling :)



end

No comments:

Post a Comment