Tuesday, November 2, 2010

During Exam

I swear, I didn't have a good sleep during the exam's weeks. My dark circles around my eyes are getting serious. During exam's weeks, the pimples on my forehead pop-ed out non-stop. The problems of constipation is getting serious too. Oh is it giving to much information about it. Jer Theng always complains about this :P haha. 

I tried did my best in this exam. Just because it was FINAL'S so I needed to work so hard. No matter what result I get, I will satisfied with it. Including  BIOLOGY. I cried after sitting for paper 2 because I didn't know how to do at all ! wtf. 

  
The clock, which always remind me what time is it ! Isn't it cute :P
  The colour highlighter and the pen! They helped me a lot :P

Messy? Spot the classic phone? I usually call it as Iphone because the ringtone is just same as Iphone! 
hahaha

The after-cleaning-study-table . 

My biology notes :) 

The lovely tong sui from Mr CHIN ! :) appreciate it so much ! 


Never forget to cam-whore ! :P

Ps: I'm uploading the pictures to ' About Me ' , feel free to read it !

No comments:

Post a Comment