Wednesday, November 10, 2010

after 3 years

After 3 years? We met each other during primary school which mean when we were standard 4. We are best friends until  now. We never change. Don't know why, although we didn't meet up for so long, we still have a lot of topic to chat. Normally I'm sucks in communicating with others people which I don't know well.

Do you know who I'm talking about? xD

Cheng Cheng


She is Lilian! I met her in Jusco Cheras Selatan. We have our break-time together at foodcourt. cheh, two of us also bo lui ( no money ) So, I went to food court to have my dinner with her :) hahaha. She never change. still the same, SHORT ! LOL 


I'm so happy to stand beside her because I look so freaking tall! It was like model's height ! xDDD can you see that? haaha



Just wanna to keep my blog clean ! :) More photos I already upload to my facebook : ) Time for sleeep ! GOOD NIGHT ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment