Saturday, November 20, 2010

Someone listen to me

I hate ... ...
  • My current working place 
  • My life. It's so lifeless. I can't do anything with the unreasonable time table. 
  • My foot. There's a smell which causes by shoes! hate that man ! 
  • Wearing contact lenses everyday for WHOLE DAY.  
I wish I would  ... ...

  • have more time to hang out with my friends. 
  • have more time with my family. 
  • get the Nike shoe as soon as possible.
  • get the stupid salary. (it's really stupid.)
  • sleep at least 10 hours per day. 
  • try the handmade mask with sher lynn as soon as possible. 

I don't want to work anymore ! It isn't as easy as you think. hate that! regret to the choice that I made. :'( I missed out the time hanging out with friends and tuition classes. :'(


Haiz, I'm going to sleep now. have to work tommorrow. SHIT .


Have been together with him for 1 year and half which means 12months + 6 months = 18 months. :) 
Happy anniversary !  

No comments:

Post a Comment