Friday, December 10, 2010

Imma be

Hello people. I'm here again :) I had forgotten what I did during these few days. I bet most of you don't feel like knowing what I did right? Who cares? xD I'm gonna blog about it :D 


9th December 2010


  It was yesterday. I attended English Writing lesson at Cemerlang. I admit, my English isn't that good. I couldn't speak well.What the teacher tought me I have totally forget about it already. Maybe I haven't get used to it yet.
  After that, I had my lunch at Passion, Mahkota. I ordered a Spaghetti Cabonara since Yongxin told me it helps in making my boobs bigger :D  So yeah. Shhh I added quite a lot of cheese powder on the Spaghetti XD
  What's the next? I cycled from my house to restaurant to ta pao fried rice for my grandpa with Aaron. We cycled for 1 hours you know xD. I'm so proud of myself :P " I feeeel so slimmm now " I said to myself yesterday.

After cycling and jogging.



10th December 2010

  Today, my sister wanna buy his boyfriend's Christmas present. So we went to Midvalley with Aaron. Since my sister dah sick. so she can't drive. :D It had been a long time I didn't go to Midvalley. I miss there actually. Especially ' 老油鬼鬼



My porridge ! :D Love it so much xD

 My favourite fries store! Taken by aaron. Yea, that's how I wear recently LOL

 Dont laugh. It's not me XD
Sister was choosing her accesories that she gonna use soon at Diva. It used up almost 1 hour.
 Dia dah letih xD
 that's call ' ng bei minn ' XD


 Am reading Successful Teens currently, Again :D I have already fall for the book writen by Adam Khoo :D I don't read books including Story books ( no matter how interesting it is, I will only read the front pages ), Magazine ( I roughly read it and see the pictures ), Comics ( I will never ever touch it but I read Ge Mei Liang ). You can see that ' Successful Teens ' is really interesting , to me :D Btw, I'm still trying to force myself to read more story books in order to improve my English. Wish me luck :)

Ah tung and Chuihan, you there? Long time didn't talk to you guys dah. I have already get used to talk to you guys at Secret Recipe when there's no any customer! hahaha.
I think you guys might packing the stuff that you gonna bring it to Malacca! Enjoy ar Qiaoen, Xinyun, Huier, Jiesi, Hui Ling, Jason, Waimeng! I wish I can follow too :( seriously. Boredomeness is killing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment