Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yap Weng Yan, read this :)

Tau dia? She is Yap Weng Yan. Yea, I like to call her Yap Weng Yan because I think that it is much easier to call her Yong Xin :D Frankly, I didn't know everything about her but I roughly knew everything. She was cheerful and she was happy no matter what happen. But when I met up with her at KL trip, she was totally different. Yea, I did ask what was happening. She was like tell sikit sikit about that.

Yap Weng Yan,
Don't emo already la! Everything is happened. You cannot change anything what you can do only face it and solve it ! Get the chances to learn something from this happening. You will know that isn't a big deal when you grow up :) okayy ?! Come la. We study together la :) Don't forget what you gonna achieve in SPM 2011. I'm going to tuition tomorrow. You must go okay? Cheer up yap weng yan :[]


Ps : She is not as emo as you think. I know she is happy now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment