Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Awesome us .

Helloooooooo, I'm here cleaning my blog again. Oh, I mean update something new and so, it won't makes you bored :) Er, I had been a lot of place recently. Since I don't have a camera, I cannot take any photos. I don't like ma phone's camera. It sucks man! I tell you, when I'm taking picture, I have to hold the phone and brief in for more than 10 seconds. It done when you listen ' Cik Cak '. Suck right? So I rather don't snap any photos grab from vivian's and sherlynn's facebook album and update as well :D Ohya, the pictures below are from Vivian's facebook. Terima Kasih Vivian for the photos. :D


1st of December 2010


  We decided to go Sunway Pyramid since my dad can drive us there :) They came to my house early in the morning. Not early actually. They came while I was still sleeping on my bed :P It already consider early :D It was around 11 am.


  We had our brunch at Full House. Full house is a good place to have lunch with your friends. It is affordable, deliciouse. So called Peng Leng Cheng :D Main Dish, Ice Lemon Tea and a dessert and it only cost RM 16 ++. To me it's quite affordable. At least my stomach is satisfied with it :P I sick of the camera, when I took out the camera from my beg, I thought I can snap the food and the enoviroment. Man tau, it was lacking of battery ! Shit man. Hate it ! :D
P.S : I don't know why I talk too much in this post :D 


 After having our brunch, we went to Forever 21 and shop kao kao. Actually it was just window-shopping. :D If you read my previous post, you might know that I'm not a shopping kaki, and I don't like spending the money on clothes unless I like it very much :D So yeah. but then I bought a singlet. 
Vivian and I :D 

 We were trying to wear the fugly dress. Mine the fugliest !

Roxyyyyyy :D



spot my double chin :D I like to do it :D 

In love with this pictures :D 


I don't know what Da Tou Tie in english. Whatever. It's kind of photoshooting la ! hahaha. 

We didn't know how to edit it ! hahaha 

Chiang Chiang :D 


We went Vivian's place around 9.30p.m. We did something crazy. Got Video somemore. I missssssssss them already :'( 

Learn it from a Tutorial from Youtube :) 
ps, I was just doing some hair treatment ! yeahhh :D

Wanna know how we look like ? 

Yeah, I know. We look great :D 

We were trying the RM 5 mask :D 



2nd December 2010

 Three of us went to Greeeen Box . It had been almost 2 years we never Cheong K together :D I mean only 3 of us :D hahahaah.  Met up with Leo and XhingC after that :D 
 
Let the photo do the talks :D 
Stupid Leo is blocking me ! 


Zheng Ning. I love him so much :D hahaha

He doesn't like me :( He likes Xhingc more 

 Baked by Vivian's mom ! 

Eating rules, forks and spoons are not allowed we can only use hand to eat! even coleslaw ! 

 Loving my hair :D 


AWESOME :D 


Yeahh, I did enjoy myself when I hanging out with them :D We laugh like nobody's business. We can talk about anything :D You won't know :) hahaha. Yea, Sherlynn, Zenn and Kevin is going to Aussie tomorrow. I'll miss them kao kao and I can't even see them for 1 month plus ! Let webcam babes ! :D hahahaha. I know you will enjoy your trip :D Enjoy babes :D I WILL MISS YOU :D


My boy, I just love you no matter what :D ILY :D




No comments:

Post a Comment