Saturday, December 4, 2010

FML

Fuck my life? What FML stand for actually?


I did not hang out with friends for two days dah. Just don't feel like going anywhere. Frankly, I miss the time when we were in Vivian's room that night! LYE JER THENG. Why you ffk ?! hahahahha

That's more photos with Sherlynn and Vivian's camera. Know what? I brought my camera to Sunway, when I wanted to take photo with them, it wasn't functioning because it out of battery ! WTF ! pissed me off. I miss them so badly. Sherlynn is flying to Aussie real soon. Leo is flying to Aussie on January. Seeeeeee, most of them is flying. :'(


 Cam-whore with mimi just now. yeah, JUST NOW. I'm still wearing the same top given by sherlynn :D
here's the few photos :D
SEEEE ! her tougue ~





Does this count as smirk? :X 


P/S : 巧恩,欣芸 我想见见你们!!! 
P/S : I feel so sorry to them :'( for not attending the trip :( My parents not allowed me to go :( I'm s sorrrry

I re-edit my blog dah :D and there's a chatbox on the sidebar ! leave comments before you leave okay? :D







No comments:

Post a Comment