Friday, December 3, 2010

Kuala Lumpur

Hey hey. Actually I wanna stop blogging as well. I don't feel like editing my blog and updating he lastest. Blogging mean nothing to me now. Know why? My blog been abandoned for such a long time. so, I bet no one is reading my blog now. I guess?


30th November 2010,



Planned for long, finally we did it :P We plan this trip doesn't mean  that we never go to KL before. We just wanna trip to walk around K.L in different way. :) We went there by bus, Monorel , KTM and LRT. I never been in LRT before, seriously. I don't know what is LRT. I thought LRT and KTM are just the same thing. LOL.


 Before heading to Time Square, we had our breakfast at a restaurant which located at Imbi road ( I think it's imbi XD )

Wan Tan Mee

There's flies floating on the soup ! 



After having breakfast, we off-ed to KLCC by Monorel, KTM and LRT :D 

We don't smile !

With the christmas tree :D 

Everyone was looking and us. so embrassing ! 

Trying to cam-whore. But it seems failed ! 


boys like her. because her hair makes her look gorgeous and hot !


No one knows what he's thinking but Neville do ! 


At pavillion :D 

Had snowflakes as our dessert ! 


look what yongxin doing ! 

i have no idea. LOL don't ask me 


Visit this temple, it just nearby Chee Chiong Gai ( PETALING STREET )



This post is quite messy. I forgotten how to blog since it have been a very long time I never blog about outing. :D GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS ! :D

1 comment:

  1. LOL ~ I'm reading here *Waves* Hahaha ~ Don't have to stop blogging =) U post what u want to , u share what u want to. You don't blog for the sake of blogging , u blog for the sake of urself and to share what u think is interesting XD

    Btw ~ I LOVE SNOWFLAKES ! I usually go to the one in SS 15 XD

    ReplyDelete