Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The changes of the year'11

Times flies. Once it flies, you will never get it back again.
From January until today, the changes of our life, our friends, our attitude and our thinking changes distinctively. It doesn't means that we're getting old, we're just getting maturer.
This post, is just wanna flash back the memories of ours and how tough fun was our Form 5 journey :)

3rd of January 2011

Before the day, I guess most of you might be saying and promised yourself :
'' I will do well in this year, fight for my SPM. Oh, Straight As will be mine if only I start studying now ''.
Prepared for school. Exciting to meet the friends in school. I can still recall the first day of school.



No, it was not taken during that day. I just wanna show my hair dye. Yeah, mou co. I dyed my hair to Chocolate brown by using Liese Bubble Hair Dye. Honestly, it was not as obvious as shown as the picture above, but it was still BROWN under the sunlight.
I thought it was not obvious, so I did not dye it back to black. Heh. I kept escaping myself from the sunlight during assembly. '' I don't want to get caught by AFIDAH ! ''  At last, I was asked to bilik discipline.

p/s : Thanks to sherlynn for sacrificing her hair. I forced her to dye one more time. HEH




5th of January 2011





 Tung and Crystal

That day, Yongxin brought her camera to school. We took a lot of pictures. If not mistaken, yongxin said : '' We must take a lot a lot of pictures! This is our last year in school ! ''  heh.
Spot the seat beside me. It was my bag. Sherlynn dumped me for dontknowhowmanydays. 

 Our typical hairstyle :)



8th of January 2011


Mr. Chong U Leo and her sister gonna fly to Aussie to study. We gathered at his place, took a lot of picture. 
Yeah, try to recall the day :)
I gave a little present to Leo. It was a photo framed with a white frame from Ikea. Hah. I can still remember. Yongxin brought Chocolates and sweet to Leo's place. We ate it :) We chat, we joke and we sing ! :)
P/s : We did not even think about SPM. 


29th of January 2011





We painted our classroom from blue to GREY. That day, hmmmp, was tiring. I did enjoy myself during painting, I guess everyone of us too. 





We enjoyed it ! :D


5th of May 2011

It was Ximon aka Simon's birthday. I remember, I had a quarrel with Garon before heading to Simon's place. I had forgotten what was happening. Who cares? Who wanna remember it? haha 







yeaah, Finally I got to meet them after the Langkawi's trip last year :) Will be going for another trip with them sooooon :)


10th of April 2011

That day was Lau Qiao En's birthday and also Hari Sukan of SMK.BBSL. 
Yeaahh, before Hari Sukan, all of us prepared for the decorations, kawat kaki and more? Of course, we did our best for our performance. I can still feel the fun while we're doing our stuff in the bilik KH, the ganjeongness decorating our khemah, the topics between us. At last, the decorations of my khemah got the champion. We were like sooooo happpy xD. Qiao En ar, Ah yao ar and me cried. If not mistaken :) hahaha. 

Anyways, thanks everyone for giving so much :)
Neville, Qiaoen, Yumi, Ah Yao, Shernie, Xue Yu, Chia Sing, Xiao mann, Mei Ying, Wai Wayne, Jie Jun, Zhen Hong, Ah tung, Chui Han, Choon Kit and Kawat's friends. Yeah :) 

Rumah Kuning'11






P/s : I miss you guys alreadyyyyyyyy. arghhh :'(


1st of May 2011

 Adam and Sally



Oh, Labour's day ! My cousin brother --- Adam Lee is getting married that day. Adam Lee is one of the closest cousin of mine.





20th of May 2011
'' Happy birthday to you and Happy 2nd year anniversary "
Mou Cho, We started our love journey on his birthday. So, it is already 2 years we celebrate his birthday and our anniversay for 2 years. 




15th of May 2011

That day, I went to Garon's friend's party. It's kinda long to describe what party was that. haha.



1st of July 2011

That day was not my birthday. We celebrated Kevin's birthday at Sunway :). Yeaah of course, I met quite a lot of new friends that day :) And I accidentally got present from them. I was shocked that time. I thought it was only kelvin's birthday celebration, but who knows, they're celebrating July's babies's birthday. Yeahh, I'm one of the July's baby. How proud :) 

July's babies : From right, Winnie, Kevin and Xin Thong

11st of July 2011

Another July's baby --- Kiew Wai Nee. 
Our friendship has already 7 years, it means since standard 5. The personality of us, almost the same. Like, this year, she's one of my partner that study together. We texted each other when we stressed out. Yeahhh, I can share with her about the problems on my studies. Don't know why, we know what was the problems. :) 

That day, all of us went to Paparich, Tun Hussein Onn for her birthday's celebration.

Group photo :)

A lot, a lot more. I don't have the pictures. All the pictures above are taken from Facebook.
Now, it's all about SCHOOL, no date, only description and photo. 



hmmp, there was something went wrong, it made me study harder and harder before Chinese New Year. One of my goals wa to get Straight A's for SPM. No matter A- , A or A+. I know I'm not able to achieve it Yeahh, you might think that I'm insane and say : '' Har? So fast start doing revision of SPM? Rofl! "
       

           The way I study :

  • Set a restless time table
  • Set your goals 
your goal must be something you wish to achieve and you think that it's impossible to achieve it. 
'' DREAM BIG '' by Adam Khoo

  • Follow the time table
  • STUDY for the whole day

Yeaaahhh, that was insane. And I did it.  After CNY, my mood and my abilities to study, STOPPED. Why? I don't know. But I was still continue to study frequently. My semangat, fuuuuuhhh! xD


I collect some photo from Facebook. So, Let the pictures do the talks

 sho semangat !


 Was addicted to Mafia game :)

 Will never forget how the way we chat. 


 Experiments :) 

 Class of 5K 2011

 Annnnd now, I GRADUATED!


AWESOME !
Alot more to go :)
And, I promise, I'll find you guys out sooon :) hahaha.



P/s : -I wanna meet Lau Qiao En & and Chia Sze Yin.
        -I will get my license soooon ! :D real sooon XD 
        - Jom oh PENANG :)



Again, comparisons between friends will make u DIE :)

1 comment: