Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful days

As time goes on, my thoughts changed. I was afraid of loneliness last time. haha for dontknowwhatreason, I would like to try being alone all the time. I would like to go for movie alone, shopping alone, jog alone .. everything alone :) I feeel good when I'm alone seriousshit.

Lately, I'm working as a promoter at Astro IPTV. I met quite a lot of new friends with different ages. Each of them has different life story and I know it all. I just love to listen to other's story about life. It helps me at gaining experience of my life. hahaha I knowwwwwwww. I'm still young :P hahaha btw, I'm the youngest among them. xD



This is Adam's my cousin brother baby :) she's sooooo cute.




My weight gained :D, I remember what Vivian told me, '' Your weight loss automatically when you're happy all the time. '' :D I hope that it works, because I'm lazy to exercise :P haha

My Germany nail arts. It's DIY okay XD haha



P/s : I wannnnna meet more friends :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment