Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Invasion !

 Yeaaaaahhh, I'm back to blogging after almost an age. I don't think there's someone misses my blog. So get started !


25th February 2012


It was my first time attending a concert! Before the day, after Eu Jun telling me he got a lot of tickets for this concert, I was kind of excited. Thanks for Yeow Eu Jun sponsoring us the tickets ! 

Who else is going? Winniely, Yap Sher Lynn, Tan Xhing Chieh, Kenny Foo, Yeow Eu Jun, Neville Tay, Whye Hong, Mun Hong. Why the hell am I telling you this? haha I just wanna let you know there were only 9 of us going. Annnnnd, We went there by car then train :D Nooooooo, it's not my blogging style !

 Awesome? yeaaahhh ! The party was AWESOME! The best party that I've ever been! annnnd I got high without taking any alcohol! Awesome


 How's this picture? Looking great? yeaaaaa! It was taken by me in the DARK with the awesome again light effects! :)

 Actually I don't really know why it looks so crowded in this picture. But true, it was not as crowded as this picture shown. hahaha. 
 Meeting new friends in such situation ... it was my very very first time doing that! :D We didn't know each other at first, but we danced together and leaving without a bye LOL

Pictures's Time :) Lai .... ... 
 Sherlynn and Meeeeee with our leopard print spectacles! 
P/S : I feeel so old standing beside her :'( haha

 Annnnnnnd, I met him! He's Joseph Germani ! He's cute annnd yeaaa friendly :) Do support him kay !

He thinks that he's handsome :D hahaha 


Can see that I haven't got back my blogging mood yet. I'm quite kek at blogging now. I haven't finished editing my blog. I'm still learning! hahaha 

Mind I'm just telling that I'm totally fine now :) Everything is just over. I won't delete my previous posts because all that are my memories. Annnd it reminds me what I had been in my life journey. So yeahhh :) I'll prove it to myself not anyone else, I can still living happily without a man by my side :) I'm growing up! #megusta 





No comments:

Post a Comment